A delicious mascarpone cream that is so easy !
About this recipe
A Mascarpone Cream so easy to make that all you need is pour and whip ! This cream is not only delicious, it also "holds" on desserts and will not break apart or melt easily
A cream that is generous and delicious!
Source of the recipe
Ensemble avec Christophe !
1. Place the mixing bowl into the freezer to cool it down. It is important that you beat the cream when it is cold and when the mixing bowl is cold too
2. Michalak reminds that all ingredients must be very cold before mixing !
3. Place all the ingredients into the cool mixing bowl : the Mascarpone Cheese (¾ Cup or 190 g), the Cream (¾ Cup or 190 g), the Egg (1), the Sugar (¼ Cup or 60 g) and the Salt (½ teaspoon or 2 g)
5. Whip, using a beater or a stand mixer, at Maximum Speed
6. Do not hesitate to whip it "tight" so the cream holds to the whisk
Using the cream
7. Depending on the dessert, you may need to transfer the cream to a Pastry Bag
8. The pastry tip size depends on the size of your puffs, here a 0.55" (or 35/64" or 1.4 cm) in diameter
You may use the cream right away or keep it in the fridge...