An easy and delicious recipe of Chicken Tacos
About this recipe
1. You need Mexican Tortillas
3. Dice the Chicken ( 11 oz or 300 g)
4. Cook the chicken with a bit of canola oil
5. Pour in the Diced Chiles (¾ Cup or 190 g). You may find those in cans
6. Season with Cumin (½ teaspoon), Chile Powder (¼ teaspoon), Salt (1 pinch), Pepper (1 pinch). Cook stirring occasionally, until the liquid has evaporated. Do not overcook the chicken, as it must stay tender
To assemble the Tortillas, this taco holder proved to be really convenient !
Assembling the tacos
7. Spoon the Chicken and Diced Chiles first
8. Add the diced Onion (¼)
9. To dice the Plum Tomatoe (1), I start by seeding and cutting the core away from the tomatoes
10. Then dice the remaining parts
11. Add the diced Plum Tomatoe
12. Then add the diced l'Avocado (½)
13. Add the Coriander leaves (cilantro) (1 tablespoon)
The Queso Fresco
14. Mexican Queso Fresco can be found easily in the states nowadays
15. Grate the Mexican Queso Fresco
You are done !
Delicious and refreshing!