A perfect crêpes recipe that is easy and delicious, from the French star of culinary TV channels Norbert
About this recipe
I already showed you a great recipe of crepes from the French master Pierre Hermé.
This new recipe I am showing you is faster and easier, yet delicious
A perfect recipe for last minute crepes for brunches and afternoon snacks
Source of the recipe
A recipe I got one a French TV channel, and from one of its star, Norbert Tarayre
Modifications to the original recipe
I modified only a few things...
● I added 4 Tablespoons or 50 g of Water to make the crepes thinner
Mélange des ingrédients
1. Start melting the Butter (3 Tablespoons or 40 g) in the microwave for 30 seconds
2. Using a blender: pour first the liquids (except the Butter): the Milk (2 ¼ Cups or 500 g), the Eggs (4), the Grand Marnier (1 teaspoon or 5 g), the Water (4 Tablespoons or 50 g)
3. Then, pour the powders : the Flour (1 ¾ Cup or 250 g), the Sugar (1 Tablespoon or 20 g)
4. The Butter (3 Tablespoons or 40 g) is still warm and must be kept away from the Eggs
5. Pour the melted Butter (3 Tablespoons or 40 g) on top of the Flour (1 ¾ Cup or 250 g)
6. It's important that liquids be at the bottom of the blender to allow the blade to easily blend the batter
7. Blend for about 2 minutes
8. Wasn't that easy ?? You are done with the batter
Fridge or Cooking right now ?
9. After blending you may cool the batter in the fridge, or cook the crepes right away
10. If you place the batter in the fridge, you will need to give it a mix afterwards
11. You may use a non-stick crepe pan, or an electric crepe maker. I prefer the non-stick pan, but that is just because I am used to cook my crepes this way
13. Spray some oil
14. Pour about a ladle depending on how thick you like your crepes
15. Wait to cook and flip
16. On the left : Here's what you will get if you use spray oil
17. On the right : I show you here the result when you do not spray oil. Not as good looking, but not as greasy, it's your choice !
Sooooo goooooooood !