Take your tacos to the next level with Asian flavors. You will love this fusion taco ! When Asia meets Mexico....
About this recipe
This is a fusion food type of dish that you will love !
Between the marinated beef in an Asian sauce and the fresh vegetables served in a taco shell... A pure bliss !!
1. Start by mincing the Garlic Cloves (5) and peeling the Ginger Root (½ Cup or 40 g). (To peel ginger, don't use a peeler, just scrape with a teaspoon)
2. Blend the marinade ingredients for 1 minute: the Garlic Cloves (5), the Ginger Root (½ Cup or 40 g), the Chile Hot Sauce (1 tablespoon), the Brown Sugar (½ Cup or 80 g), the Sesame Oil (3 Tablespoons or 40 g), the Asian Fish Sauce 'Nuoc mam' (2 teaspoons or 10 g), the Soy Sauce (⅓ Cup or 70 g), the Worcestershire Sauce (3 Tablespoons or 50 g) and the Green Onions ('Scallions') (2)
4. Cut and slice thinly the Beef (1 lbs 2 oz or 500 g) and mix in a bowl with the marinade
5. Place the marinade in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or even better, overnight
Cooking the meat
6. Cook the Beef on very high heat
7. The marinade will caramelize and will thicken. Set aside...
8. You need Mexican Tortillas
To assemble the Tortillas, this taco holder proved to be really convenient !
10. Start by spooning the Beef in the tortillas
11. To dice the Plum Tomatoe (1), I start by seeding and cutting the core away from the tomatoes
12. Then dice the remaining parts
13. Then add the diced Avocado (½)
14. Then add the diced Onion (¼)
15. Add the Coriander leaves (cilantro) (1 tablespoon)
It's ready ! A real bliss...